Saturday, May 16, 2009

fuck fuck fuck and more

Incredibly frustrated, stressed, and tired. Prone to crying at the smallest thing. It feels like there are endless things to do and I can't take the first step towards accomplishing them until I'm over this emotional block and hurdle. I want to throw a tantrum instead of doing anything productive, even though it would serve only to make me more frustrated.

I hate technology, I hate this internet connection, I hate having to see you, I hate not being able to see you, I hate having to write, not being able to write, I hate not accomplishing things I was supposed to accomplish yesterday, and I hate it even more when it's out of my control.

I miss you. I miss you so fucking much, and I don't know if you get that. I'm so fucking stressed and unhappy and that always makes me want to swear up a storm, or at least use the word fuck a lot: fuck this life, fuck you all, fuck this fuckass piece of fucking shit.

I think I'll just curl up in bed and cry. That's right. I going to be Emo with a capital E, get over yourselves. Sorry I feel so much that apparently whenever I feel down at all, I get slapped with a label. Fuck you.

This isn't fair. I just want this to be fixed. Or for me to not feel this way, helpless and strained and under so much pressure (from what? from what?); I just want it to go away so I can deal with my life again.

I fucking hate things out of my control that fuck up my life.

No comments: