Monday, May 4, 2009

an occassion, a thought, a complaint

An occasion:

It's awesome to be done with 1L year, even if I'm not all done with obligations. There's still the write-on to do, but after a weekend off, the prospect of doing work tomorrow isn't so awful. It was a relaxing weekend, in any case. :) And mostly it's been nice weather, which is especially good when coinciding with time off.

A thought:

It's strange how time (and distance) pulls some people together and yet separates other people, oftentimes not on bad terms. Drifting away happens and it's not even quite sad because it's so gradual. I almost wish we were still as close as we used to be (strange how she manages where we can't), but to be honest, I don't think either of us are invested enough to make the effort.

A complaint:

Lollipop is going to be one of those annoyingly catchy songs I wish I hadn't listened to, isn't it? Oh damn.

No comments: