Sunday, December 6, 2009

i freakin hate not having a car

Thanksgiving was really, really nice an reminded me that I love my family so, so much. I miss them. I am so grateful for them, and all my friends. I got a slight cold while I was home but I've mostly recovered from it - a two or day thing, that wasn't too bad. Drank lots of fluids and slept - definitely helped. Now time to hunker down for exams, right? Ugh. I should stop being lazy and actually go break out my Christmas music - maybe it'll distract from the doom and gloom.

Did my Christmas cards a few days ago! Should be sent out this week, with appropriate postage. It's ridiculous, I only send cards to Extended Family and my favorite online people, so my cards are all over the place: 12 US, 9 international [4 Canada, 2 Philippines, 1 UK, 1 Singapore (usually more, but J came back to the US for uni!), 1 Australia (usually more here too, hmm) - could potentially send 2 to Korea too...]. No one at law school gets cards because I see them every day, haha, and we are just not ~sentimental~ like that, I guess. I don't know about other people, but I love Christmas cards. Email will never beat out snail mail. ♥ I am sentimental, it's all good!

Spent the past few days (sort of) outlining Transnational Litigation and some time today going over Censorship & Free Expression. I don't plan on taking that until Friday though, so I have more time. I should...review some Korean, I suppose. My oral interview's tomorrow. 저는 한국어를 몰라요... 저녁에 연습할 거예요.

Papercut. D:

No comments: