Saturday, October 18, 2008

conversations.

Wednesday.

Mei: I hate bumperstickers.
L: Me too! They're like...tattoos on your ass. If you were walking around naked. And no one wants to walk around naked, do they?
R: Well, I don't know if anyone would get "OBAMA" tattooed to their ass...
L: I don't know. Maybe some people feel really strongly about this stuff.
R: Well, I feel strongly. Maybe I should get Obama's face tattooed to my inner thigh.
Mei: ...that would be beyond awkward.
L: Well, not many people would see it.
R: Right? Except the people who saw it would be in the situation where it's like, "oh, um, I'm really not in the mood anymore..." Probably because they had a tattoo of McCain on their inner thigh.
L: You could make them make out!
Mei: *dying* What the fuck. Why am I friends with you guys?

--

Thursday.

C: K should just...sing all the time.
Mei: *fervently* Yes. He should just go through life as if it were a musical.

--

Friday.

[12:27] xii. whiplash/backlash: SOB I HATE JAPAN
[12:28] — for all you lovers and heartbreakers。: BUT JAPAN LOVES YOU LEER
[12:29] xii. whiplash/backlash: ew

No comments: