Monday, January 4, 2010

don't let my champagne spill on you

Happy 2010! I've been remiss in posting since break started but I guess I haven't had much to say.

Made an appointment for my eye exam! :D I won't have to go blind without contacts come the end of January, hurray! I have also made a list of the internships I want to apply to and their deadlines - the earliest is at the end of February so, uh, I have some time to draft a letter of interest. Not much to do about my résumé - I updated it before finals and not much has changed, lol. It's not like it'll suddenly reflect any publishing experience, anyway, just law stuff.

Also did some emailing about APALSA stuff and setting up our spring semester's budget meeting, so there was some productivity... I've narrowed down my study abroad choices to Singapore and Korea and I bought textbooks yesterday... My life is not terribly exciting, but when is it ever? Christmas was low-key but all right; New Year's was more lively and a lot of fun. Sherlock Holmes was fantastic.

I guess tomorrow I should start going over and editing/expanding my Note, sigh. I really don't want to. Everything inside me protests. Maybe I'll read a book or some manga instead. :|

/puts on some David Tao :D

No comments: