Sunday, May 9, 2010

this world we leave behind us

Happy Mother's Day! I'm flying home to NC today so I will be able to greet my mom personally.

This morning, I packed up my winter clothes to take back to Raleigh and leave there; I'll be home at least a week before driving back. There are tentative plans to hang out with A and J (maybe V too?). I'd like to go to the beach while I'm at home, appreciate it while it's close, because Missouri is out in the middle of nowhere. Not sure yet if I'll be going with friends or family - my mom's going to be busy this week, but we'll see about the weekend.

Theres a lot to do after I get back to MO, too, but there's not too much I can do about that right now. My aunt invited me to visit New York sometime this summer, which would be nice. If I can get a part-time job and make some money, I would like to do that - meet up with S too and let her drag me over to NJ for an amazing Korean food experience. Best I can do considering my lack of ability to go to Asia this summer. I also dream of the day I can meet up with M again... :(

As for now, I'm crazy into a weird mix of music right now: old non-single SJ songs, Adam Lambert, and Steve Carlson and Jason Mann featuring Jensen. Damn, Jensen.

I really have nothing else to say. I should finish packing up my electronics, I guess, then eat some food before heading off to the airport.

No comments: