Saturday, March 7, 2009

resolving to just like it as it is

Give it a week and I'll be over this. Distance puts things in perspective, and I regain enough sanity to realize I blow things out of proportion. Way to melodramatize your life, Mei.

Cute. Life is cute. Let's just go from here, crack down, get work done, and let things go as they will. I'll do as T says and enjoy the feelings as they come, and not dwell too much or do anything stupid (as per C's advice). Life is beautiful. Make these memories, live them.

(Wow, kind of a whore, huh?

I'm joking. Mostly.)

New SJ album coming out on the 12th! Teaser sounds ridiculously awful, but I'm looking forward to it anyway. Lots of work to be done this week...

(I don't know why I'm even thinking about trust when there's nothing to even be skeptical about.)

All right. I'm going shopping this week, and meeting up with people for coffee, because that's the cool and adult thing to do.

No comments: