Friday, March 13, 2009

니가 좋은 이유 (Why I like you)



Even though break's ending, I'm an a good mood. Gotta take what joys you can, when you can.

I bought a camera too! So that is exciting and will be the one bright spot of next week. At least I have a new soundtrack to my life as I return to slave away at law school.

Speaking of music, I drove around a lot this break, and listened to the radio, which I never do (but I didn't have any of my music here). I finally sort of know what's popular, if the frequency of plays of certain songs are any indication. Frankly, I'm tired of Pink's Sober and Kelly Clarkson's My Life Would Suck Without You now. I'll stick with my kpop, thanks. Though I do enjoy Britney's Circus~ Now this is the kind of dance music they should've played at the club. STL disappoints. Let's go out again, and party right.

I had deep thoughts on music tastes and possibly a rant on overbearing, contemptuous people who think their tastes > yours, but...it's overdone. No need for repetition.

No comments: