Thursday, November 5, 2009

if i was ever yours, i never knew

Funny story: little things hurt my feelings. Weird how that happens. The end. Great story, right?

Moving on: there are two types of people who top my list of personal pet peeves. The average person may not be annoyed by them, by these two groups get my collective hate.

1. radio show hosts
2. music snobs

Not going to go into a detailed rant, but let me sum up the first by saying, "Seriously, why are they allowed to talk?" and to sum up the second by saying, "Please go die in a fire." Except not. Just. Listen to what you like and let everyone else listen to what they like because, guess what, music tastes are personal preferences and that is all okay.

Two songs recently have been looping on my iTunes: (1) 김희철 - 초별 and (2) 조규현 - 7년간의 사랑.

I guess I've always been kind of a ballad girl, if it's the right kind of ballad. Usually I say this only about Chinese ballads because those are the easiest for me to learn to sing along to but, hey, I can totally understand the titles of these Korean ballads. It's a start.

Making an effort to send out mail. Time to hie myself to the post office an acquire some stamps.

No comments: