Sunday, February 27, 2011

这站就是我的家

From Vietnam, we have made it safely back to Singapore. In the vein of my fabulous life decisions, I am now left facing an all-nighter in which I must sit at my laptop and string together enough words in vaguely coherent sentences to suffice two essays. We'll see how it goes. I aim to pass, not to win the top grade (hah). My standards have been lowered significantly this semester, I feel, it being both my last semester and a pass/fail semester abroad. I am here for food and travels; school is just the pesky thing in between trips and eating. How annoying.

I had a lot of fun on the trip and we managed to cram a lot into nine days - I will definitely do a write-up of it and some of its highlights. Not until after I manage to get through this night and tomorrow, though. After tomorrow I will post pictures and do write-ups and maybe even dare to catch up on sleep or SJM.

Ahhh okay, off to work I go. So much laundry to do, but even that must be put off until after I make it through tomorrow and these essays. Thank god I have clean clothes to change into though. The little things you didn't know to appreciate until over a week of being dusty and travel weary.

Onward ho. Hope y'all have been well. ♥

No comments: