Saturday, November 22, 2008

all in or all out

Oh my god, do I love Google or what? First, there's Google Labs that allows me to add my Google Calendar and Docs to Gmail, which makes my life. Then there are the awesome new themes, because I am all about color-coding my life. But best of all, Google has a To Do List feature that I can add to my iGoogle homepage. I think I'm too thrilled for words: Google, you have totally won me over to you for life.

It's that time of year again, too: time to break out my Christmas music. I love the holidays; they're the saving grace of finals period. The music keeps me sane throughout all the studying and the stress and the panic. Oddly enough, I've also brought out my Disney music, which is relentlessly cheering and leaves me with the urge to rewatch my favorite Disney movies again.

I'm back to owning six versions of Carol of the Bells; last year, I had at least twelve, possibly fifteen. I still need to acquire Sleigh Bells, though.

This music keeps me happy while I outline and write my memo. It makes me so much less likely to get to the point of being so stressed out that I snap at people or am unreasonably unapproachable. I like to think I'm generally in a good mood (unless I feel like tacos; but I guess I am more prone to that than to getting angry or confrontational).

I'm an unmitigated sap, and I'm okay with that.

No comments: