Sunday, February 22, 2009

there should've been a picture, but i was lazy

I think I've forgotten how to blog. Then again, did I ever really know how? How do you make a blog post interesting? Use pictures! People of my generation have short attention spans, due to TV and the internet; we are all about instant gratification. Perhaps I should also tell jokes, rapidfire. Sadly, I am not so clever.

But I'm happy because I finished my brief! It's not the best thing ever and probably not even my best work, but it does have a lot of effort put into it, and I'm happy that I finished before the early hours of the morning. I'm frankly tired of staring at it and at my laptop. I swear my eyesight gets exponentially worse during the weekends before I have big LP assignments due.

I will endeavor to make more blog posts while happy and positive. One thing in particular that's pleased me this weekend is watching Eddie Izzard on Youtube. He is a gloriously funny British comedian (who crossdresses). I love his accent and his sound effects and facial expressions; he can have me laughing so hard I can't breathe, but it's worth it. He also had a cameo role in Ocean's 11 (or was that 12...13...? I forget). It reminds me that I want to watch that movie again, because it is beautifully delicious. I like hot men in nice suits pulling cons/heists. What can I say? I'm shallow and female. Give me a break.

I always feel like rewarding myself after finishing up a big LP assignment, and I think this week I will bake cupcakes with Tina (aww, we might be roommates next year! This is exciting to me! I hope we find a nice place to live) and either going to a bookstore or to the mall. I've felt a need to acquire more pink clothes. I need to become the ultimate stereotypical girl, or something. Or just pnk looks good on me. Whatever. Too bad there are so few pastel pink things out there, at least ones that are cute. Hot pink and fuschia seem to be in fashion, and they're just...not quite as flattering.

I think I just lost interest in this post. I guess I'm done for now.

No comments: