Saturday, February 28, 2009

只要能让你开心我什么都愿意

我听见你的声音
有种特别的感觉


I was in a place where everything you did annoyed me for some inexplicable reason. Then everything changed, as they are wont to. Now I'm in a place where I think I'll be okay again. There is such a thing as "growth" but it's so much easier to talk about hypothetically, logically, than truthfully to my life.

I miss home. I miss A. I want to catch up and see how everyone is. I want to visit UNC campus again, while classes are still ongoing, and see what life is like now that I'm gone. I'd like to see K, C, V. I should have bought tickets home for spring break for earlier, but now it's too late to change them.

I need also to plan if L can come visit me the week of her spring break. Where will she stay? I want it to happen.

如果真的有一天
爱情理想会实现
我会加倍努力好好对你永远不改变

There are a lot of things I want. I'm back in this place and I just feel so wistful.

No comments: