Sunday, March 21, 2010

if my life were a chess game... i don't know where this analogy's going.

Where would my life be without irony? Apparently not nearly as interesting to whatever cosmic force is in charge.

On a unrelated food update:

I made a delicious omelet for breakfast yesterday. I love eggs, they're great! I also need to keep in mind that I don't like Mi Ranchito's guacamole at all - it doesn't taste fresh and is a bit too salty. I like my guacamole chunkier too. I should probably just buy the ingredients to make on my own. Avocado, red onions, tomato, optional cilantro, lime, salt & pepper to taste.

I made pasta today (browned ground beef, onions, tomato sauce) because I'm tired of Asian food. Which really takes a lot... Actually, I could probably still enjoy the beef noodle soup from Wong's Wok but, eh, need to save what money I can this week for the upcoming weekend with my lovelies, L&L. ♥

No comments: